Denmark has been an opportunistic country with many feathers to its cap as it is one of the highest milk producers in the world. The Danish universities have been the primary highlights for many students who yearn to study abroad. The design thinking based concepts, research, and development and innovation have time and again pulled students from international spheres to Denmark.
The Denmark student visa propagates through a series of well-defined steps which would help your study journey with best knowledge and skills.
How can avail the study visa to Denmark?
The study Visa to Denmark can be issued based on following criteria:
- The student getting an authentic offer from a university in Denmark with the required course information and details
- Language Skills to be proven in any of the one language English, Danish, German, Norwegian
- Documents which can support the financial stability of the candidate to bear his/her expenses.
- Travel insurance for the tenure of stay
- Visa processing charge of 60 euros
- Accommodation proof to be submitted with the place of residence details.
A student who has been issued a study Visa to Denmark can study on a student visa under the Schengen area after the study duration has been completed he/she can find a suitable job matching his skills which can extend for two years and later converted as a work Permit Visa.
The cost of study in Denmark entirely depends on the university chosen by the student, while other expenses are a mandatory part which rounds about to 730 Euros a month.The European Union country requires no permit to Study in Denmark while the Non-European countries need to show a valid offer from a reputed university with all the details about educational qualification and work experience.